The information on this website is published to inform you about TGAttorney.com and its activities. All reasonable effort has been made to provide accurate information, but we do not warrant or represent its accuracy and we reserve the right to make changes to it at any time without notice. To the extent permitted by law, TGAttorney.com accepts no responsibility or liability for any losses or damages of any kind arising out of the use of any information contained on the website. The information is not an invitation to invest or deal with TGAttorney.com and you should seek independent professional advice before making any investment decisions.
2. TGAttorney.com makes every effort to ensure, but cannot and does not guarantee, and makes no warranties as to, the accuracy, accessibility, integrity and timeliness of this information. TGAttorney.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site and further disclaims any liability of any nature for any loss howsoever caused in connection with using this website. TGAttorney.com may make changes to these materials at any time without notice.
3. Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience only, and imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those other web sites on the part of TGAttorney.com . TGAttorney.com makes no warranty, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, availability, reliability or content of such information, text, graphics and hyperlinks. TGAttorney.com has not tested any software located on other sites and does not make any representations as to the quality, safety, reliability or suitability of such software.
4. While TGAttorney.com makes every effort to ensure that any software available to be downloaded from TGAttorney.com is free of any software virus, it cannot guarantee that the material is free from any or all software viruses. TGAttorney.com is not responsible for any loss or damage howsoever caused by the software and related codes, including viruses and worms.
6. Nothing in or relating to this disclaimer or the TGAttorney.com website shall be deemed a waiver of any of the privileges and immunities of TGAttorney.com in conformity with the Convention on the Privileges and Immunities of the Specialized Agencies approved by the General Assembly of the United Nations on November 21, 1947 and with the provisions of the agreement between the Swiss Federal Council and TGAttorney.com to determine the organization’s juridical status in Switzerland of December 9, 1970, and of the implementation arrangement of the same date related thereto.
This statement discloses the privacy practices for TGAttorney.com. TGAttorney.com has adopted a set of information management guidelines that serve as the basis for its relationship with users. These guidelines have been developed with the recognition that Internet technologies are rapidly evolving, and that underlying business models are still not established. Accordingly, these guidelines are subject to change. Any such changes will be posted on this page. TGAttorney.com is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of websites to which it may link.
1. What information does TGAttorney.com gather/track about you through its websites?
General Registration: During a free registration process for the use of certain pages of TGAttorney.com, access to certain TGAttorney.com services, such as the Electronic Bookstore and electronic registration at TGAttorney.com conferences and meetings, TGAttorney.com may require you to supply an e-mail address and demographic information (address, country, zip code). Subscribers must be of an age such that, according to the laws in force in their country of residence the Disclaimer will be binding on the Subscriber. For this reason, TGAttorney.com reserves the right on occasion to request subscribers to disclose their date of birth.
IP Addresses: TGAttorney.com also logs IP addresses, or the location of your computer on the Internet, for systems administration, statistical and troubleshooting purposes.
2. What does TGAttorney.com do with the information?
Contact: TGAttorney.com may contact you regarding account status, to confirm registration and to advise you of changes to the system it considers major.
E-Mail: Using the e-mail addresses provided at registration, TGAttorney.com periodically sends promotional e-mail to its subscribers about services, public conferences and publications offered by TGAttorney.com.
Statistical Analysis: TGAttorney.com may perform statistical analyses of user behavior of its sites in order to measure interest in the various areas of its site.
3. With whom does TGAttorney.com share the information?
Third parties: Personal information about you supplied electronically as an individual subscriber will not be provided to any third party without your consent.
Aggregate disclosure only: TGAttorney.com will disclose information supplied electronically to third parties only in aggregate form.
Disclosure: TGAttorney.com will provide you all of your personal information provided electronically at registration upon request. This information will only be sent to the e-mail address on file or when the request is supported by the subscriber ID associated with it.
Fora: Any information you disclose when posting a message in any fora, listservers and message boards which TGAttorney.com may offer, becomes public. Moreover, subscribers who post a message in TGAttorney.com fora and similar services may make their e-mail address available to others through a feature of TGAttorney.com fora software, which could result in unsolicited e-mail from other subscribers or parties, for which TGAttorney.com declines responsibility.
4. Opting-Out, Corrections and Cancellations Upon request, TGAttorney.com will: Correct personal information that you state is erroneous; or permit you to “opt out” of further e-mail contact (excepting notification of major changes to the service), either on the original subscriber registration form or at any time subsequently, while still allowing access to the site; remove you and your personal information provided electronically from our database, thereby cancelling your registration.
To request a correction or cancellation, send an e-mail to the address provided to you at registration for this purpose.